Light Skeleton is a theme base on version of Skeleton v2. The goal of this project is trying to be as close as Skeleton v2 in the Drupal theme. Light Skeleton is a very lightweight theme that does not require any type of compiling, and the styles designed to be a starting point, not a UI framework.
- A new truly responsive grid based on percentages
- Mobile first media queries
- New typeface Raleway as default
- Generally simpler style
- More robust forms (especially in relation to grid)
- Inclusion of basic table styling
- Inclusion of super basic code styling
- Install the Light Skeleton in sites/all/themes or a similar sites/*/themes folder.
- Ensure that jQuery has been configured to meet Light Skeleton minimum version requirement, which is jQuery 1.7.
Configuration for Drupal 7
- Menu: Once Light Skeleton is been "Enable and set default", the "Main menu" block needs to be move to the "Main menu" region. This can be done block configuration (admin/structure/block).
Configuration for Drupal 8
Visit this post where it show how to configure Light Skeleton for D8. - https://www.darrylnorris.com/blog/light-skeleton-drupal-8-release
- This theme does not require any configuration.
- Doune - This project is obsolete, it have not have any commits since 2011.
- Skeleton Theme - This project uses the Skeleton grid system from version 1, and it have a lot more styling on top of the Skeleton.
- Responsive Skeleton This project use the grid system from version 1 and is build a base theme.
Darryl Norris (darol100)