Danland is clean, simple, elegant, and beautiful theme for Drupal 6.x, Drupal 7.x, and Drupal 8.x. This theme includes an image slideshow or photo slideshow feature on standard installation, Danland also include one subtheme without slideshow feature.
Danland demo site (all jQuery plugins disabled).
Danland is very suitable for all types of websites; from corporate site to blog site, and it works perfectly in every browser; tested in IE6/7/8, Opera, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Features of Danland 6.x and 7.x:
- 1, 2 or 3 column layout
- Tableless design for SEO
- More than 17 collapsible block regions
- Superfish drop-down menu (2, 3 or more nested levels) and the shadow is enabled by default
- Built-in image slideshow (the frontpage wide image banner)
- Built-in IE transparent PNG fix
- Custom front page
- Wide image banner 950x355px. You can replace with your own photo for custom look
- XHTML 1.0 and CSS 2.1 validated
- User picture in profile, comments and post
- Primary links and secondary links
- Supports custom logo and favicon
- Support features like site name, slogan, mission.
- Custom login and logout
- Heading H1 optimization for SEO
- Support for local.css
- CiviCRM friendly
- Complete online documentation
1 sub-theme included
- Danblog is Danland without frontpage image banner and slideshow features, and we also change the global font-family from Arial to Verdana.
- jQuery Cycle Plugin by M. Alsup
- jQuery pngFix Plugin by Andreas Eberhard
- jQuery Superfish Plugin by Joel Birch
Drupal 6 version
Danland 6.x already very stable so I do not change it too much and I keep it simple.
- Fixing the slideshow's flashing behavior.
- Fixing forum display in IE6 (side effect of using jQuery PngFix). If the problems still persist, just uninstall the jQuery pngFix.
- Improving the node links.
- Styling the forum / table (change it to another color if you do not like it).
- Make Danland xhtml 1.0 and CSS 2.1 validated (again).
- And other small improvements.
Drupal 7 version
In some part of the theme, Danland 7.x is different with Danland 6.x.
Drupal 8 version
The first Danland 8.x official release available for download. The Danblog will released as a separate theme.
Note: Please clearing the cached data under performance settings after installing / upgrading to the latest version.
Please always backup your old modified theme files before upgrading to newer version.