Bootstrap 4 based theme.
Consider using ready for production Bootstrap5 theme if you are starting from scratch.
This is a very simplified Bootstrap 4 (Bootstrap 5 is ready) theme with simple configuration. It can be used out of the box or as a subtheme for creating very flexible web designs with minimal changes (just override Bootstrap 4 variables.scss and recompile css!)
- Bootstrap 4 library (4.6.1)
- Bootstrap 4 style guide (view all Bootstrap 4 components on one page)
- Bootstrap 4 breakpoints
- Bootstrap 4 integration with CKEditor
- Bootstrap 4 configuration within admin user interface
- Interface for creating subtheme
- Can be used as is (subtheme is required for template overrides)
- Drupal 7 and 9 compatible
Alternative Bootstrap themes
- Bootstrap 5: very simplified Bootstrap 5 theme with simple configuration.
- Barrio: Bootstrap 5 (and 4) based theme heavily depending on node
- Radix: Bootstrap 5 (and 4) based theme heavily depending on nodeJS
- Bootstrap: Original Bootstrap 3 based theme (with plans for Bootstrap 4).
- Bootstrap Storybook: An opinionated component-based base theme with built-in support for StorybookJS 6, Bootstrap 4 and BrowserSync.
- Bootstrap for Drupal: Prescriptive Bootstrap 4 based theme without subtheming or SCSS customisations.